The Global Leader of the Future (GLOF) 360 Assessment is a leadership assessment designed for multinationals and leaders in a global business environment.
It was co-created by Marshall Goldsmith who is a world-renowned business educator and executive coach, and a leading expert in his field. He was voted by INC Magazine as the world’s number 1 executive coach, by Forbes as one of the world’s top 5 most respected executive coaches, and by Thinkers 50 as the world’s most influential leadership thinker.
The assessment is specifically designed for leaders in a globalizing business environment. The GLOF measures the skills and competencies that today’s global leaders need to master and shows emerging leaders the areas they need to develop in order to succeed as effective leaders in a globalizing and competitive business environment.
Organizations use the GLOF for leadership development to assure that leaders succeed in international roles.
The GLOF is typically used for leaders who:
- Lead an internationalizing business
- Are country managers
- Manage diversity and across cultures while interacting with stakeholders in their functional responsibilities related to e.g. supply chain, sales, human resources and finance
- Lead international functional or project teams
- Have the potential and ambition to measurably grow their global leadership skills.
Comprehensive online 360 survey
- GLOF is an easy to administer online survey
- It comprises 15 competencies in 5 clusters, which are scientifically validated
- It contains 72 questions (using a 5 point Likert scale) plus 3 open questions for verbatim feedback
- It has a norm group of 2,800 international leaders from a wide range of countries, ethnicities, ages, organizational levels, industries and education backgrounds
15 competencies in 5 clusters for leaders in international organisations
GLOF measures leadership on 15 competencies in 5 clusters.
It is based on in-depth research involving CEOs of Fortune 100 companies, 18 global thought leaders and 300 international business executives at 200 organizations in 120 multinationals on 6 continents
- Demonstrating integrity
- Encouraging constructive dialogue
- Creating a shared vision
- Developing technological savvy
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Maintaining a competitive advantage
- Developing people
- Building partnerships
- Sharing leadership
- Achieving personal mastery
- Anticipating opportunities
- Leading change
- Empowering people
- Thinking globally
- Appreciating diversity
A leadership development report and resources
The leader will receive a 50+ page report with easy report analysis using a high level radar graph and complete data drill down and an authentic leadership model personalized for each leader.
A who’s who of global top leaders choose the Global leader of the Future
If you want to see your business grow to the next level through improving your own or your organisation’s leadership skills, make contact today and see how we can help you succeed. You can call us on 01 866 6426 or email us at [email protected].