The Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue) enables managers and senior executives to develop their self awareness and emotional intelligence, a significant factor in maangement and leadership success in the 21st century.
Emotionally intelligent managers and executives have a high level of self awareness, are excellent communicators and can adapt their behaviour to suit a variety of situations.
As a result, they are more likely to have the edge they need to lead, manage and perform in today’s competitive and complex marketplace.
Furthermore, emotionally intelligent people cope better with stress, low morale, conflict, and change.
Used as part of a managers or senior executive development programme, the TEIQue tells how well the manager/executive understands and manages their emotions, how well they interpret and deal with the emotions of others and how they use this knowledge to manage relationships.
The TEIQue assessment report helps to answer questions, including:
- How aware is this person of their strengths and limitations?
- To what level does this person modify their behaviour to suit changing situations?
- How does this person react to pressure?
- Can this person control their impulses when under stress?
- Is this person overly cautious or prone to taking excessive risks?
- How sensitive is this person to other people’s emotions?
- Does this person excel at developing relationships?
- How self motivated and adaptable is this person?
Ask our Consultants about using the emotional intelligence assessment to help you develop your managers’ and senior executives emotional intelligence and how it can be incorporated into a development / executive coaching programme.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.