So what is Employee Engagement?
Engaged employees are those who are totally absorbed in their work, working longer and harder, taking on additional assignments and all focused on the needs of the organisation. This workplace approach results in the right conditions for all members of an organisation to give their best each day, committed to their organisation’s goals and values, motivated to contribute to organisational success, with an enhanced sense of their own well-being.
Engaged Employees lead to…
- higher service, quality, and productivity, which leads to…
- higher customer satisfaction, which leads to…
- increased sales (repeat business and referrals), which leads to…
- higher levels of profit for your business.
Improve your organisation now by gaining and applying insight from your employees through employee engagement surveys.
Employee surveys can give enormous insight into your employee’s motivation and engagement, and drive actions which result in continued improvement of the organisation and its performance.
Staff surveys will tell you:
- How well people link their job to the organisation’s goals
- How people perceive the climate and morale
- The extent to which people and business units support each other
- How managers support their employees to perform
- The key differences between departments
- Organisational strengths and weaknesses
Our employee survey reports provide management with a focus for action.
We can enable you to implement a staff survey quickly and easily with the minimum of cost.
Detailed survey results are available within days, enabling you to make decisions based on real-time information. There’s no need to wait for weeks for results.
Well-designed and executed staff surveys are a powerful organisational diagnostic tool which can capture precise information on the people dimension of a business, quickly and efficiently, to enable management set clear priorities for action.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
11 Factors Affecting Employee Engagement
Drivers of Employee Engagement